Pengaruh Kualitas Barang, Strategi Harga Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Loyalitas Konsumen Dengan Citra Dan Kepuasan Konsumen Sebagai Variabel Intervening (Studi Pada Alfa Mart Lalung Karanganyar)

Sulistyowati, Sulistyowati and Siti, Fatonah and P, Haryoso Pengaruh Kualitas Barang, Strategi Harga Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Loyalitas Konsumen Dengan Citra Dan Kepuasan Konsumen Sebagai Variabel Intervening (Studi Pada Alfa Mart Lalung Karanganyar). Proceeding Seminar Dan Call For Paper Masyarakat Ekonomi ASEAN dan Tantangan Bagi UMKM.

[img] Text (Proceeding Masyarakat Ekonomi ASEAN dan Tantangan Bagi UMKM)
Procceding Masyarakat Ekonomi ASEAN dan Tantangan Bagi UMKM 29 Agustus 2015.pdf - Published Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial.

Download (1MB)
Official URL: http://repository.stie-aub.ac.id

Abstract

This study aims to determine empirically and analyze Effect Goods Quality, Pricing Strategies and Customer Loyalty Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction With image as an intervening variable. (Studies in Alfa Mart Lalung Karanganyar). Techniques of analisys in this research is the analisys of multiple linear regression lines, test instrument (validaty and reliability), and the linearity test a hypothesis test includes multiple linear regression, simulataneous test (F test), partial test (t test), determination coefficient and path analysis. The results in this study is a significant effect on quality goods image. Pricing strategy significantly influence the image. Quality of service not significant effect on image. Quality goods have a significant effect on satisfaction. Pricing strategies have a significant effect on satisfaction. Quality of service not significant effect on satisfaction. Quality goods have a significant effect on loyalty. Pricing strategy not significant effect on loyalty. Service quality significantly influence loyalty. Citra significant effect on loyalty. Satisfaction significant effect on loyalty. F test can be concluded jointly variable quality of goods, pricing strategy, quality of service, image and satisfaction influence on consumer loyalty Alfa Mart Lalung, Karanganyar. These results can be explained that a total of 0.918 R2 can be interpreted loyalty Alfa Mart Lalung, Karanganyar explained by the variable quality of goods, pricing strategy, quality of service and the image of 91.8% and the remaining 8.2%. Results of path analysis showed that the use of an intervening variable image and satisfaction for the quality of goods, pricing strategy and quality of service are not effective. Because the result of the direct effect is greater than the indirect effect.

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: Quality of Goods, Pricing Strategy, Service Quality, Satisfaction, Loyalty
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce
H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Faculty of Law, Arts and Social Sciences > School of Management
Depositing User: Siti Fatonah
Date Deposited: 01 Jul 2019 04:54
Last Modified: 01 Jul 2019 04:54
URI: http://repository.stie-aub.ac.id/id/eprint/6

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item